MATCH YOUR WALLS OR DECOR
Imagine having your blind colour coded to exactly match your walls or décor. Our Custom wood Venetian Blind allows you to do just that.
Each slat is cut, cured and carefully hand painted to the choice of colour and then delicately assembled to bring you this bespoke concept of window coverings. We use only the finest quality eco friendly Plascon paints.
With over 1000 colours from the Plascon range , the possibilities are endless. We also have an extensive ladder tape range to add extra flair to your design. Enquire in store.
Motorised Venetian Blinds
Luminos Venetian 50mm slat width blinds can be operated using a motorised system from a wall switch, remote control or programmed control system, which may be integrated seamlessly with a home automation system. Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems.
Venetian blinds can lift, drop and tilt via remote control and it is also possible to programme the blinds to react automatically to the sunlight and temperature in a room, protecting you, furniture and plants against the harmful effects of the sun, whilst providing effective temperature control.
- Slats are made from 3mm thick Basswood.
- Slats are pre-finished on a multiple pass production line and coated to maximise UV Stability and moisture resistance.
- Accessories & Options:
- Available in ladder string or a variety of designer ladder tapes.
- Can be motorised.
- Hold down brackets are readily available.
- The tilt mechanism is a cord driven tilter that drives the tilt motion through a hexagonal steel tilt rod.
- The cord-lock is a swing locking mechanism designed to hold the blind at any height. The lift cords are braided polyester with a core. The ladder cords are made of polyester.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
- Child Safety: Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Venetian blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- Care Instructions:
- Regular feather dusting for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Wipe off hardware and components with mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- 25mm Venetian can be unclipped from the bracket. Immerse in a tub of mild, soapy water, rinse and then hang up to air dry.
- Venetian blinds are versatile when it comes to controlling light and you can control the exact amount that suits you, you can block light completely by closing the slats, tilt for diffused lighting, raise the blind to leave the window clear or close for privacy.
- Venetian blinds have a classic look that never dates or goes out of style.
- Venetian blinds are perfect for home and office application and help to control heat, making them an energy efficient choice.
- The versatility of Venetian blinds makes them suitable for any room in a house, but they are particularly effective in rooms such as kitchens. They can be fitted to a window of any size from small to large. They are not recommended for very large openings, such as French or patio doors and other glass doors. These openings should rather be fitted with vertical panel blinds.
The versatility of Venetian blinds makes them suitable for any room in a house, but they are particularly effective in rooms such as kitchens. They can be fitted to a window of any size from small to large. They are not recommended for very large openings, such as French or patio doors and other glass doors. These openings should rather be fitted with vertical panel blinds
- When it comes to specifying a product, you may require expert advice and technical details. We have a country-wide network of expert dealers that will give you the best advice on selecting the correct window covering to achieve maximum effect in both domestic and commercial environments.
- We can offer advice on UV protection, thermal comfort as well as sound and glare reduction. We can also provide up to date information on all of our more technical fabrics and supply case studies, laboratory testing results and international certifications for production and emissions.
- Contact our head office for further information: 032 533 4750
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE