BEAUTY AND GRACE
Unique in design with sheer material suspended horizontally on either side of fabric slats, Luminos Lumi vela blinds softly diffuse sunlight in a room, adding a touch of beauty and grace.
Lumi vela blinds are perfect for any space where privacy is required whilst also allowing natural light to come through.
Lumi vela blinds can be effortlessly raised when a clear view is preferred. When fully raised the blinds disappears into the aluminium headrail. Available in 50mm and 70mm fabric slats.
- Fabrics are 100% anti-static polyester materials that resist dust, dirt and stains.
- Easy to clean due to anti dust and anti-static properties.
- Available in translucent and black-out varieties.
Accessories & Options:
The Lumi Vela blind has a limited number of accessories for customisation, however, there are various motorisation options to choose from.
- Rails are extruded aluminium and all visible components are colour coordinated to the fabric.
- These blinds roll completely into the headrail when raised.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Vela blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- To ensure your Lumi Vela blinds look their best use a synthetic or feather duster and refrain from using soap and water.
- All components are manufactured using aluminium and glass reinforced nylon which will not corrode under normal circumstance.
- The system has been designed for smooth operation, together with rigidity to prolong the window blind’s working life.
- Adjustable light control.
- Lumi Vela blinds diffuse harsh sunlight and with their double sheer construction can also function as a semi-black out blind.
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection—protects household contents from UV damage while maintaining view
- Day lighting – Sheers disperse sunlight deep into the room, reducing the need for electric lights.
- Preserve Outside View – No cords or tapes to obstruct outside views.
- Daytime Privacy – View to the outside is clear, while view from street is obscured during the day.
- Solar heat Reflection – White back sheer reflects solar heat to keep rooms cooler in the summer.
- When it comes to specifying a product, you may require expert advice and technical details. We have a country-wide network of expert dealers that will give you the best advice on selecting the correct window covering to achieve maximum effect in both domestic and commercial environments.
- We can offer advice on UV protection, thermal comfort as well as sound and glare reduction. We can also provide up to date information on all of our more technical fabrics and supply case studies, laboratory testing results and international certifications for production and emissions.
- Contact our head office for further information: 032 533 4750
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE