LARGE OPENINGS, DRAMATIC STATEMENTS
Ideal for large openings and dramatic statements, panel blinds are a new tool in the Designers arsenal to create and deliver interiors that shout and impress. Panel blinds are effective for controlling lights and glare and provide privacy and protection from the sun.
Panels from 40cm to 120cm glide on a special aluminium track. Stacking one behind the other, these panels can be made up of almost any fabric, including woven wood.
Panels can be made to suit your requirements by combining a few fabrics with the help of wooden accents or by alternating fabrics of your choice.
We have a wide range of blockouts, translucent and patterned fabrics available for panel blinds.
- Black-out materials: Panel blinds made with black-out materials block out 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, whilst also providing complete privacy in the home. A popular choice for blinds for children’s rooms and nurseries these materials keep the light out, helping children to sleep longer. Luminos offers a wide range of black-out materials from plain, patterned and even textured materials to blend in seamlessly with your home décor.
- Semi-black-out materials: For those wishing to let some natural light into a room, whilst maintaining total privacy, semi-black-out materials are the perfect choice. Semi-black-out materials are available in a wide range from those that let in a little light to those that permit more light into a room according to the individual materials.
- Sheer materials: these are for use in more general areas in the home and offer excellent levels of privacy and sun protection, whilst allowing light to gently filter through.
- Materials Suitable for Moist Areas: For areas of the home such as bathrooms and kitchens where there may be higher levels of moisture, Luminos provides the perfect solution in the form of water-resistant materials, which are either black-out or waterproof PVC materials. Blinds made from these materials are very easy to clean and water resistant, ensuring that they will continue adding style to your home for years to come
- Some fabrics are sanitised and protected for greater stain resistance and durability.
- Range of stacking options – left, right or centre for movement flexibility.
- Complete customisation available in 100s of fabrics.
Accessories & Options:
One of the most versatile products that offers huge potential for customization, panel blinds can be made with a combination of fabrics in each panel as well as a combination of fabrics in one panel. The use of fabrics from our Lumi Doppio collection adds another dimension that offers an unusual level of privacy and transparency. Our Panel blind looks really classy with the addition of wooden pelmets or our crescent pelmets
- The headrail system combines sophisticated track technology to suit your heat, light and privacy needs.
- Simplicity in design – the panels glide effortlessly for easy operation.
- Design integration with the sleek, unobtrusive headrail, creating a clean and crisp appearance.
- The headrails are available in 3, 5 or 6 channels. This allows for a huge choice of fabric widths as well as the opportunity to double the number of panels if the client is happy for half the panels to stack on each side.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Panel blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- Regular feather dusting for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Wipe off hardware and components with mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Add mild detergent to the cloth if needed. Blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub.
- Design: The designer’s imagination is let loose to create the most outrageous designs right to the subtlest woven effects. This offers the decorator or home owner an arsenal that can make an interior stand out or be a foil for other decorative accessories.
- Light Control: Available in fine sheer to total blackout roller fabrics which gives the option of creating the perfect atmosphere within an area.
- Heat: From highly technical heat reflective backings to open weaves, the amount of heat can be regulated to ensure internal comfort.
- Anti-Glare: Different density of weaves can reduce the glare within a room. There are always several options and the comfort needed is just your choice away.
- UV Protection: Streaming sunlight can harm the beautiful furnishings within a room. Roller blinds may reflect enough UV to offer protection and extend the life of the internal furnishings.
- Privacy: The choice of fabric can offer total privacy or partial privacy. The choice is yours.
- Sound: As buildings become smaller and neighbour’s get nearer, sound reduction is a factor that is becoming more important when making decorative choices. Luminos offers a large array of fabrics that helps with this challenge.
- Anti-Bacterial: We offer fabrics that offer health sensitive customers and added fight against the spread of bacteria and other contaminates.
- Confined Spaces: Roller blinds fit into tight spaces. Easily one of the most versatile options when installation space is minimum.
- When it comes to specifying a product, you may require expert advice and technical details. We have a country-wide network of expert dealers that will give you the best advice on selecting the correct window covering to achieve maximum effect in both domestic and commercial environments.
- We can offer advice on UV protection, thermal comfort as well as sound and glare reduction. We can also provide up to date information on all of our more technical fabrics and supply case studies, laboratory testing results and international certifications for production and emissions.
- Contact our head office for further information: 032 533 4750
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE