REFINED, YET DURABLE
Luminos Wood Stain Shutters are manufactured with treated Obeche wood and hand sanded, stained and finished. The shutters are steam, heat and moisture resistant and are perfect for indoor use, even in bathrooms.
Luminos Wood Stain Shutters are currently available in seven stunning colours and have three system options with the secret tilt function coming standard on the panels.
These shutters can be manufactured in a wide variety of shapes including arches, triangles and qauds for the perfect fit every time.
- Available in three systems – Hinged, Bifold and Bypass.
- Beautiful frames to encase a classic shutter is available in a few designs.
- Ring pulls and flush bolts.
- Available in 7 colours – Bleached Beech, Santos Mahogany, French Pecan, Blue Mahoe, African Blackwood, Mighty Jacaranda, Aged Rosewood.
- Two louvre sizes available – 89mm and 65mm.
- One tilt option – Clearview.
- Decorative frames available for hinged shutters.
- Has the option of a top and bottom flush bolt mechanism.
- Option of ring pull and flush bolts as additional accessories.
- Motorisation not available at present
- All components are rust resistant and robust.
- For sliding shutters, a high-quality track and ball bearing runner system guarantees smooth operation.
- Bottom rails are anodised aluminium that is available for recessed or surface mounting.
- This product is easily maintained by regular dusting or wiping down with a damp cloth.
- Wooden shutters are most suitable for internal usage.
- When it comes to specifying a product, you may require expert advice and technical details. We have a country-wide network of expert dealers that will give you the best advice on selecting the correct window covering to achieve maximum effect in both domestic and commercial environments.
- We can offer advice on UV protection, thermal comfort as well as sound and glare reduction. We can also provide up to date information on all of our more technical fabrics and supply case studies, laboratory testing results and international certifications for production and emissions.
- Contact our head office for further information: 032 533 4750
TYPES OF SHUTTER SYSTEMS
HINGED SHUTTER SYSTEM
- The hinged shutter is suitable for small to medium sized openings. Their timeless, classic look with an option of decorative frames will enhance the value and aesthetics of any area.
- Hinged shutters can consist of one or more rectangular shutter panels which can be hinged in a variety of configurations.
- The hinged option can also be made up to suite shaped windows, it allows for ease of cleaning and is ideal for the control of light into an area.
- For coastal areas we offer the option of stainless steel hinges. Accessories for the hinged system are also available for simpler functionality.
BI-FOLD SHUTTER SYSTEM
- There are a number of bi-fold styles suitable for medium to large doors and windows.
- They allows you to enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor views.
- This option also creates space and can be used as a divider between areas.
- Bi-fold shutters can be configured to maximize usage of doors and windows.
- Bi-fold applications require the use of a top and bottom track with the option of recessing your bottom track.
- Accessories for the bi-fold system are also available for simpler functionality.
BYPASS SHUTTER SYSTEM
- The Bypass system allows you to cover large openings.
- It is an ideal way to treat sliding doors. Bypass Shutters can be configured to match your windows and doors.
- Sliding applications require the use of a top and bottom track.
- The bypass shutter can also be used as a divider separating two areas.
- Accessories for the bypass system are also available for simpler functionality.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE